Our website is designed, created and maintained by Smile Distance Learning (OPC) PVT LTD. By visiting this website it is understood that the mentioned terms and conditions have been accepted by the users. You are advised to go though the set terms and conditions. We reserve all the rights to revise or change these terms and conditions without any prior intimation.
- Usage of Website: Our website is just for informational purpose and can’t be deemed for any type of advertisement. Everyone can use the information available on our website as per the terms and conditions set herein.
- Illegal Use: You need to consent with the following guidelines:
- You will not use our website for any purpose that violates these terms and conditions set herein.
- Any unauthorized access to our website and the related accounts or system, networks connected with the website will not be entertained and can lead to severe legal actions. It also cover hacking, datascaping, data mining but is not only limited only to these means.
- Sending of unsolicited emails or uploading of illicit information by forging your true identity is strictly prohibited.
- Proprietary Rights: Every resource available on our website is the exclusive property of Smile Distance Learning (OPC) PVT LTD. and can’t be redistributed, republished or reproduced in any form without our prior written consent. Any violation of this clause may invite serious legal charges.
- Disclaimer: Diligent efforts have been put up to ensure high accuracy and quality standards of the content available on the website. However, the same can’t be interpreted as a legal statement for any legal purpose. Under any circumstance, we can’t be held responsible for the validity of content and resources, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data caused by using our website and can’t be sued for the same. We reserve all the rights to alter/modify any or all clauses of this policy anytime without any prior notification.
- Third Party Links: Our website contains links from various other private organizations. If you click on these links and visit such websites you should be aware of the potential risk associated with them. We do not guarantee availability of these links and the information present on all such links.
- Jurisdiction in Case of Disputes: Any dispute arising on the above terms and conditions will be subjected to jurisdiction of Courts located in New Delhi (NCT of India) and will be dealt in accordance with Indian laws.
For any further enquiry about our terms and use, feel free to Contact Us. We would be happy to help you. Call– 011-28342302 / 8802052301.